Thursday, May 11, 2017

Life since October...

Hello friends!

It has been a very long time since I last updated my blog. There are a million different reasons why but the biggest was time combined with feeling like I was in a rut with writing about our lives. But I love documenting what life is like; time truly does fly with kids and it is so nice to be able to look back!

The biggest thing that has happened since October is this little guy....

We welcomed Elliot on March 24 at 5:03am. He weighed in at a hefty (compared to his sister!!) 7lbs 5oz and was 19" long. He is now 6 1/2 weeks old and is pushing 10lbs. His personality is growing just as fast as he is and Gabriella is really enjoying being a big sister now. It definitely took a few weeks of adjustment and we certainly still have our meltdown moments, but every day gets easier and I love watching her with him.

Meeting Elliot at the hospital

True love



I plan on doing posts about Elliot's birth, Gabriella updates, and other life tidbits soon! I hope that this finds you well and as always, thanks for following along!

xo,
Mary

1 comment: