Friday, May 1, 2015

TGIF

It makes me laugh to say TGIF when I don't work, but I really am happy it's Friday and always look forward to the weekends.  Gianni is home, the weather has been great for the past few weekends, and we usually have something fun planned. Tomorrow we are going to visit Sandy and Thierry for lunch; it will be Gabriella's first time at their house and I am very excited to see Sandy's growing bump....Baby D is growing like crazy and she sent me a video of her stomach literally moving from side to side which is amazing, funny, and crazy all at the same time.  I won't share it here because I don't want her to kill me :)

Tonight Mom and I are going to a giant kid's consignment sale in town; I've never been but most  people who I know that have been in the past have found some great deals on lightly used baby items so I am excited to check it out. Gianni will be home with Gabriella so I am sure that they will bond over the Sox-Yankee game :)

We are finishing up the planning details for Gabriella's baptism and I am really looking forward to it! We have family and friends coming, many that I haven't seen in so long, and most who haven't met Gabriella. Some of my aunts and my Nana met Gabriella when she was in the hospital and I can't wait for them to see her- she's probably 8-9 pounds heavier than when they last saw her!  Another detail that is so special to me is her Baptism dress.  Mom made it for her and  used my wedding dress to make it. It is absolutely beautiful and something that I know will be passed down for years.

This week we had Birth to Three and I wasn't sure how it would go this week because someone fell asleep right before her therapist arrived.....

Seriously this was 5 minutes before we started. But, she woke up, participated for about 20 minutes, had a little meltdown, but then recovered for another 10 minutes or so. We are continuing to work on core strengthening and sitting independently. Her therapist brought a bumbo chair for us to use and Gabriella is a big fan!



She's also moving all over the place, especially in her bed. We find her at the opposite end of her crib almost every morning which is so funny. She's out of her sleep sack now because she moves so much and we really don't use a blanket that much because it ends up all over the crib as well.

She continues to be a very opinionated baby... she's either really happy, really mad, or studying people and things to see what's going on.  She makes us laugh every day!





Have a good weekend!!
xo,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment