Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer fun

We've been spoiled with great weather and took advantage of it this weekend and spent lots of time outside with friends and family. On Thursday, I had one of my nieces come over as a "mother's helper". It was so nice! Gabriella had so much fun with Kate and I was able to get a lot done around the house. They were adorable together and Gabriella fell asleep while they were outside playing.

Every Friday night during the summer, our town has outdoor concerts and we love to go to them with friends. On Friday night, a big group of our friends all went down, everyone brought their kids, and it was a blast. There were 6 kids ranging in age from 6 months to 6 years and watching them together was adorable. Gabriella is smitten with our friend's 18 month old little girl and her 3 year old brother. I love seeing her interact with other children and I am looking forward to more playdates!

On Saturday, my mom came over to play with Gabriella while Gianni and I ran some errands and then had a lunch date. We are lucky to have so many babysitters nearby and going on the occasional "date" is so nice. For local friends and family- you must go to the Village Cafe in Canton... outdoor seating and the food is delicious!!!

Saturday evening we had my father-in-law, brother-in-law and nephew over for dinner. Gabriella enjoyed visiting with these guys and I wish I had taken photos of our 15 year old nephew pushing her in her swing. It was so funny! But I did get a cute one of her with her Nonno.
On Sunday we spent the day with some of our friends who have a 10 month old little girl and a pool- and Gabriella loves both! She spent time swimming and lounging... such a hard life :)


Finally, a funny video. My mom and Diane stopped over for a visit on Sunday and Gabriella thought her Nana was the funniest thing ever. They were blowing bubbles and being silly and the giggles wouldn't stop.

Our little girl is such a ham and we love it! The giggles and silly faces are wonderful and we love watching her personality come out!







xo,
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment