Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sibling love

If you know me you know that my siblings are some of my best friends. When we found out we were expecting Elliot, I was so happy that Gabriella was going to have that same lifelong bond with someone. Someone to be silly with, to make memories with, and to grow with.

As Elliot gets older, their relationship becomes even more fun to watch. He is crazy about her. She was the first person to make him belly laugh and still is the one person that can always make him smile. She loves that he is her perfect audience and now that he likes to play she loves giving him toys.



She has discovered that she can climb into his crib and loves going to get him after his naps...



I know that they will have their fair share of fights but I hope they will always know how special their bond is!



No comments:

Post a Comment