Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

I have to take a minute to wish Gianni, my Dad, my father-in-law, and my grandfather a very happy Father's Day. Both Gianni and I are so incredibly blessed to each have the dads that we do. They are strong, funny, caring, and supportive. Gabriella is crazy about her Grampy and her Nonno (as are we!!). 

On top of awesome grandfathers, Gabriella has one fantastic Dad :) I have always known Gianni would be a superb dad, but watching him with Gabriella is so beautiful. She adores him. She follows him around like his shadow, laughs the hardest with him, and wakes in the morning saying Daddy. She is a Daddy's girl if I have ever seen one! Happy Father's Day to the best dad and husband! We love you!! 

To all the dads out there, happy Father's Day! Enjoy your day- I hope it is filled with everything you love (golf, family, grilling, etc!!) You deserve it :) 
xo,
Mary






1 comment: