Sunday, June 26, 2016

Say cheese

My camera used to be overflowing with adorable pictures of our smiling baby. And now it's full of pictures like this...
Or this...
Or sometimes this...

I laugh when I look through our pictures now because of a stranger were to find my phone, they would definitely assume we have a miserable toddler. Which we do not! She's actually very happy and silly (minus the few off moments haha) but she is not into the camera these days. 
For my fellow Modern Family fans, taking pictures now reminds me of an episode where Mitch and Cam's daughter had a weird smile in every photo. It was a hilarious episode where they would whisper, "what's wrong with her face?", and talk about Photoshopping normal smiles in. That's our life :) Tell her to smile and you get this smirk...
We've tried, "show us your teeth" , and end up with this...

Eventually I'll get some perfect photos but for the time being, we will all share a few laughs over our perfectly imperfect ones! 
xo,
Mary
 








No comments:

Post a Comment